Full-service Tax Preparation and Accounting Firm for Sale

This listing is full-service Tax Preparation and Accounting Firm established over 26 years in the Southwest Metro.  Seller working toward retirement and is willing to transition within an agreement to produce further growth for the Company.  Most of the clients drop off or send in their information.  The Firm uses ATX Tax software for Tax Returns, and QuickBooks for everything else.  70% of Revenues are from 350-400 Tax Returns and the remaining 30% from accounting, sales tax reporting, and other services.   The clientele are generally higher worth Business owners who use the Firm for both Corporate and Personal tax and accounting services

This entry was posted on by .

About Mac Thelen

Mac Thelen draws on over 25 years of business ownership and brokerage experience to provide direction and advice on how to organize and run a business for maximum return. Mac Thelen has "been there". He sold his first business in 1998 and built two nationally recognized companies from the ground up. Mac Thelen also sits on a handful of company board of directors in advisory roles. This assists in keeping him abreast of current market trends in banking, technology, and retail. Mac is a resource that you will find creates enormous value to you and your company as he guides you through the very exciting, rewarding, and challenging process of buying or selling a company.

Contact the listing agent to learn more.