Full Service Accounting and Tax Preparation Firm for Sale

This listing is full-service Tax Preparation and Accounting Firm established over 40 years in the South Metro. Seller working toward retirement and is willing to transition within an employment or consulting agreement for up to 3 years. 95% of clients either drop off or send data to a secure portal. The remaining 5% met with their preparer in the office. Average charge per return is $409.00 and the Firm uses UltraTax software. 70% of Revenues are from Tax Returns and the remaining 30% from accounting, payroll, and other services. The Sellers own the 4,500 sq ft, free-standing building in which the Business is located. The Real Estate is listed for sale separately for $250,000. The Seller would prefer to sell the Real Estate with the Business but is willing to expend a lease with the new Owner.

This entry was posted on by .

About Mac Thelen

Mac Thelen draws on over 25 years of business ownership and brokerage experience to provide direction and advice on how to organize and run a business for maximum return. Mac Thelen has "been there". He sold his first business in 1998 and built two nationally recognized companies from the ground up. Mac Thelen also sits on a handful of company board of directors in advisory roles. This assists in keeping him abreast of current market trends in banking, technology, and retail. Mac is a resource that you will find creates enormous value to you and your company as he guides you through the very exciting, rewarding, and challenging process of buying or selling a company.

Contact the listing agent to learn more.