- Develops automated process solutions for custom manufacturing needs within the Flexible Electronics Industry.
- $3 million+ projected backlog as of May 2021, Software Engineering expertise.
- Recent entrance into new end markets expected to drive future growth.
- Experienced management team interested in staying with the business post-closing.
- Following a profitable pandemic year, 2021 EBITDA is expected to increase 68.7% YoY.
- The Company’s Revenue and EBITDA through May 2021 is $2.3 m and $234,000, respectively.
- Add a technical salesperson to promote the products within existing and new marketplaces.
- Further focus on end markets where the technology solution can be utilized.
- Enhance online presence through an updated website and SEO strategy.
- Commercialize a product offering to be sold off the shelf for a particular industry or process need.
- License software for additional automation manufacturing processes.
- Grow aftermarket parts and service Revenue.
- Strategic Buyer where automation can complement existing product offerings.
- Engineering and Consulting Firm seeking additional service capabilities.
- Strategic Partner with a global salesforce that can leverage the Company’s design and manufacturing expertise.
- Manufacturing Company looking to enter into a rapidly growing marketplace.
- Private Equity Group with a relevant portfolio company.